“Good Food. Good Price.”

L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #73 of 299 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Before vacation I like to check Trip Advisor for reviews on places to eat. I especially like places that are known as local favorites. Well this place is it! The reviews were great and I agree, the food for the price is great. During our week stay on the island we ate at a L&L 3 times. It's one of the only places to eat on the way to the volcano taking the Southern route. I wouldn't say that one plate could feed more than one person, I was traveling with very hungry boys. But I will say that the portions satisfied.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

L&L BBQ is a very popular eatery with multiple locations on the Big Island... We had quick and efficient service, and our food was yummy and served in large portions too... Good place to sample the local fare!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Visited this franchise store in Lanihau shopping mall on the big island. Very good barbecue. Be warned, though, one plate can easily serve 2-3 people, which we did not know so we had left overs for dinner the following day. Good service.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I visited here a couple of times. The service was fast and the food tasted great. Even when it was busy I never waited long for my meal. The servings are HUGE and enough to share between 2 people. I recommend this for a meal on the fly at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Expect the unexpected. Great prices, lots of food....it was very crowded place for lunch, lot of the locals frequent the place.