“Why this place is EVER vacant is beyond me!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kona Mansion 227

All the amenities of home. Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Whale watching is quite a tale!!
All the amenities of home.
Master Bedroom
2nd Bedroom
Black Sand Beach!!
A view from above, arriving in Paradise!!!
Ahh, DINNER!!! Doesn't get any fresher!!
Todays catch.
Swimming with the kids..
Dive Buddies.
Champiomship Golf!!
Hole in One!!
Fore!!!
A rainbow for your Tee shot
Lania Sunset..
Up for a ride?
North side.
Rush Hour!!
Night School..
What nice Teeth You Have!!!
A OK!!!
More tropical beauty.
KA BOOM..
Good Night....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Sage A
“Why this place is EVER vacant is beyond me!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I would like to say that I have stayed in many hotels in Hawaii, Places that cater to you and all of that . When you go to Hawaii it is really a crapshoot on what you're gonna get and I'm not gonna lie I was worried , it sounded way too good to be true . Let me tell you...It was so much better than I could have imagined. 1st of all it was clean it was air condition it was private and quiet it was right there in town next to anything that you might have wanted to do in Kona . The owner was polite and professional and I had 0 issues. Not only that the place is huge it's 2 stories I didn't even see that in the advertisemen I came alone! But this place could have slept so many people, On top of that I was greeted by a gift basket that had 100% Kona coffee along with all kinds of little treats. The price was so ridiculously affordable that I was Pretty nervous about going there but everything else was booked. When I got there and walked through the door I almost cried at how wonderful it was . Why this places ever vacant is beyond me. I extended for as long as I could before the next guests came and I wish I could have extended longer had I known in advance how awesome this place was gonna be AI would have stayed my entire trip here . This is 100% honest if you are coming to Kona and you are not sure where to go I am telling you...this place is the BOMB!

jimcco
“Keeping it real”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Aloha
This condo lived up to you our expectations The Neighbourhood is very quiet you are close enough to town to enjoy the nightlife. Very accessible to all the highways to get to the main attractions that Hawaii has to offer sandy beaches to the north volcanoes to the South and everything in between.
The AC came in handy on a few evenings when the breezes didn't cooperate.
The pool and the barbecue area is very clean and well maintained and we put it to good use in the two weeks that we stayed at Kona Mansions 227
thank you to Larry for supplying a new coffee grinder so we could enjoy the Kona coffee that was in the gift basket that was at the condo when we arrived. We will definitely stay there again if we come back to the Big Island
A Big Mahalo to Jim

Connector...
“great location”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

easy to book, location was great, well equipped. had everything we needed for our stay and would def recommend and stay again.

Diane B
Barneveld, Wisconsin
“Nice off-the-beach Condo in Kona, on the Big Island”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This 2 bedroom condo is in Kona, about 2 blocks off the beach. It does not have a view of the ocean, just views of the rooftops of nearby buildings. Not a problem if you're gone most days, like we were. The unit was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. A nice basket of fruit greeted us on our arrival. We enjoyed the decor, which was very detailed and Hawaiian in flavor. The owners' care was evident everywhere. The unit advertised AC, and the master bedroom and livingroom had small working units. Unfortunately, the second bedroom had no AC, and we failed to notice the unit in the livingroom until the end of our second day! The unit faces west, so it can really heat up if you don't put the air on. If you look in the upper right hand corner of the livingroom, you'll find the AC. There is about a hundred feet walk from the assigned parking spot to the entry, and stairs (no elevator) to haul your luggage up, so if this would be a problem for you, you might want to look elsewhere. All in all, a clean, cozy unit with lots of atmosphere.

Irene N
“It was wonderful!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

A very nice appartment, very well equipped with partial ocean view and we watched twice a beautiful sunset from the balcony!

Kaitos6
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Quiet place close to shops on Ali'i Drive”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Discovered it was walking distance to shops and beaches along Ali'i Drive stopping by drinking Kona coffee overlooking the ocean. A great place to walk around the neighborhood finding a quaint shop serving coffee and tea - tea-licious. It was close to the freeway which was great so we could travel to the places we visited and were able to get back without going through traffic.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing