“It's sooooooo good”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco
“It's sooooooo good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

We've had ice cream before at Moo Bettah but hadn't reviewed it on Trip Advisor. It was betteh than we remembered. Next time we'll try the yogurt .

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rogelio1

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Killer ice cream - frozen yoghurt - Snow cones”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

When you order a "Large" they actually weight it to make sure you get a LARGE ! Flavors are great, the people who work there actually seem to care about their customers. I went with at friend who always has room for ice cream. When we left, he didn't

Good stuff - good people - good prices

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ed S
Orange, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Moo bettah than any other”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

I had a great time at Moo Bettah with my family, not only because the ice cream was magnificent but also because the service was great to. When you go to moo Bettah the first thing that they do when you walk through the door is greet you with a big aloha and a smile on their face it makes you feel at home. They have a wonderful seating area that is great to enjoy your ice cream, shave ice or fat free frozen yogurt which is what my husband had he said the P.O.G flavor was delicious. We went back almost every night of our trip and every time it got better and better. You wont regret going but you will regret if you do not go.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Abigail h
Toronto, Canada
“Great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

We met the new owner when we were there – very friendly. Ice cream was good, but we preferred Lapperts ice cream that we found on the other islands. However, the service was great and they have a good selection of ice cream and toppings. We tried the shave ice – it was good, but we preferred the shave ice we found at the van at kahaluu beach park (about 20/25 mins walk from there). I loved the option of getting my receipt by email!

• Visited December 2012
8 Thank foreverblended
Kelowna, Canada
“Inspired Kelownas Shave Ice Scene!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2012

This was the first place I ever tried shave ice in my whole life. The owner from Calgary was one of the nicest people I have ever met. She told us all about shave ice, and how to find the real authentic stuff. I had it probably 4 times in the trip, once I drove an hour south to this place just to take the rest of the family here. One time there was a staffer there who made the shave ice and it was a little crunchy, not as good as when the owner made it.
Jen, if you ever read these reviews check out the happy pineapple in Kelowna BC to see our shave ice on the mainland, inspired by the real Hawaiian Shave Ice at Moo-Bettah!

• Visited February 2012