“Best massage My husband and I have ever had”
Review of Pau Hana Massage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pau Hana Massage
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hands down the best best massage I've ever had. I've had plenty of professional massages. My husband and I had a massage at the four seasons and it was nothing compared to the one we had here. This review is long over due, had a couples treatment done here over a year ago and I still dream of this massage lol. We are going back to Hawaii next month but are staying at a different island, so tempted to stop in Big Island just to get a massage here.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Husband and wife owners were professional and extremely personable. Their focus was on my sister and me having a great experience. Their studio was peaceful, comfortable and very clean. My massage was the perfect mix of pressure needed to work out a kink in my shoulder and work the rest of my muscles. I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Phil and his wife have created an oasis in busy Kailua-Kona. I had a massage and scrub which was amazing. The scrub was passion fruit and bought some to bring home. Phil did a fantastic massage and he and his wife were friendly and welcoming. I've been to many spas and this is a great price for spa treatments. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I'm a massage therapist and the gentleman {I forget his name} was whom I got the massage from, AMAZING. He and his wife I believe own the business and they got me in for a very impromptu massage when I was there.
The atmosphere is so incredibly peaceful, comfortable and relaxing, the massage was a therapeutic and relaxing, it was a spiritual experience for me! Hot towels, awesome oils and years of comprehensive experience that led to a seriously renewed appreciation for the art!
Thanks so much!

Reviewed 21 November 2012

What an oasis this is in the heart of Kailua-Kona. Fantastic massage in an impecable salon, worthy of high resport prices but a true bargain right in town. Lovely local massage therapists with the true aloha spirit and expertise in theraputic massage.