The location is great, the grounds are nice, the ocean views are gorgeous. Unfortunately, the inside of our unit was filthy. Dust bunnies hanging from ceiling and the fans, dead bugs on the ground, dirt and gardening material in the shower, someone else's hair all over what should have been clean sheets, dead bugs in the cups in the counter, sagging old mattresses, low quality pillows, linens and towels. Also, we were very specific that we wanted a quiet unit. Our bedroom windows were parking lot adjacent, which was extremely noisy. Way overpriced for what we got, and the owner refused to refund any portion despite the very dirty unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your refuge at Sea Village is located on the sunny, dry side of the island in Kona, where the tradewinds keep you comfortable year round. Float in the seaside pool, or sip estate-select Kona coffee from your private lanai with the Pacific close enough to taste as the surf breaks against the resorts sea wall. A true vacation paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sea Village Kailua Kona
- Sea Village Kona
- Sea Village Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona