Stayed in building 3 for 9 days. The resort location is good. Keep on mind; no air conditioning. During hot Kona days and nights, this can get pretty uncomfortable. Our unit wasn't the greatest, so do your homework on your selection. Building's 1 and 4 are oceanfront, with building 1 facing the town, and with no parking lot backing up to it. All bedrooms face the stairs and parking lots, so it can get pretty noisy. Lots of kids at the small pool; great if you have kids; not so great if you're looking for quiet, relaxing pool time. This is our second time at this resort. First time, a great unit in building 4; this time, a not so great unit in building 3. Also, buildings 2 and 3 have little to no privacy on the lanai. Again, just do your homework.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your refuge at Sea Village is located on the sunny, dry side of the island in Kona, where the tradewinds keep you comfortable year round. Float in the seaside pool, or sip estate-select Kona coffee from your private lanai with the Pacific close enough to taste as the surf breaks against the resorts sea wall. A true vacation paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sea Village Kailua Kona
- Sea Village Kona
- Sea Village Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona