We spent four days in this hotel (mainly just for overnight sleep, as all days we were traveling around the Big Island). Despite it is visible the hotel is a little bit older, it can still offer good service.
Unfortunately there is no hotel beach, int he evening you can watch the see from hotel bar and wait for mantas to show up there.
What we defintely disliked was that in the morning only a phone is available on the front-desk, what is more than surprising for me - for the money they charge...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona