Get an ocean view room and watch the sunset from your room. Or if you get stuck with a mountain view room go downstairs and watch the sunset from the shore under a coconut tree. And if that puts you in the mood, there's a chapel at the hotel you could use to get married...
The hotel is far enough from everything so you don't feel like a tourist. Yet there's a bunch of great activities in the area, craft fairs, beaches, shopping, water activities, golf... There's a bunch of fantastic local restaurants in the area Teshima's (awesome local Japanese style food), L&L Hawaiian BBQ and Sam Choy's. Sorry, I don't really like to eat at hotel restaurants. Can't recommend any. I like to go out and eat what the local people are eating.
The rooms are huge. The pool is great to lounge at. The fitness center is excellent. Overall the hotel is very clean and well maintained. The staff is warm and friendly.
I'll be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona