“Finally”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This abominable restaurant is closed. It has had a very bad word of mouth reputation since it opened and the one time we tried it was one of our worst dining experiences ever. Hopefully a decent restaurant will occupy this location soon.

2  Thank Dover A

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We enjoyed Anthony's after spending the day at the beach. The view is AMAZING! Food was very good...we especially loved the pork quesadilla. The service was so-so but worth it for the view. I would go return if ever in the area!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Maybe I'm used to a different standard of service being from the main land. But the service I had here was clumsy. The staff was armature for the prices. However, the food was dilicious! And the dining atmosphere was uncommon. Waves were crashing just a few feet from me.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We decided to book Anthony's despite some less than favourable recent reviews. Have to say.... the view is to die for, the service was impeccable and the food was top notch. A slight mix up in our order was dealt with in the best possible way....despite the fact that we didn't even know there was a delay in service of our entrees. I had the seafood platter special which I would not have ordered if I had know the fish portion was Ahi. Was so surprised that the Ahi was delicious and perfectly prepared that I decided I like Ahi after all !! My husband's Filet Oscar was cooked to perfection. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great views and interesting menu choices. Good service, too! Unfortunately not much in the fresh fish department, but the beef filet oscar was delicious. As we live on island, we will likely return.