“Best place to eat in kona!”
Review of Umekes Ali'i Plaza

Umekes Ali'i Plaza
Ranked #5 of 290 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Umekes is the home of the True Authentic Fresh Hawaiian Ahi Poke Bowls! Umekes means Bowl in the Hawaiian language and we have Poke bowls for everyone. Umekes will create your Poke bowl the way you want it raw or grilled (pulehu) with healthy sides you can get your high protein and low fat for the day. We serve samples to our customers as we want you to be able to happy with your Poke bowl. Stop by our three locations open Monday through Saturday for your Poke Pleasure. Alii Plaza, Lanihau Shopping Center and our newest restaurant Umekes Fishmarket Bar and Grill off of Kuakini Highway and Kaiwi Street. Call ahead and order or scoop on by Umekes where Aloha is served daily!
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Best place to eat in kona!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

With great customer service! My wife and I eat there a lot. I havent tried anything yet that I didnt like. Food is ono and the prices are reasonable especially when the fish is fresh from the kona water to our plates! Best poke place on the island hands down!

• Korean first
“Fresh delicious Poke!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped by towards the end of our holiday from a recommendation from the staff at our resort. So glad we did cause we were treated to the freshest and best tasting poke we've tasted on our trip thus far! Staff was friendly and welcoming, mahalo!

Visited July 2014
“Unbelievable Poke!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The poke was out-of-this-world! We got to try almost all the poke from the super-friendly staff and could hardly decide. All of them were great! We will absolutely seek this place out when we return to Kona.

• Visited July 2014
Tacoma, Washington, USA
“This place got me hooked on poke”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Great variety and very fresh. Best poke I have ever had. Local business great service. You can call ahead or come in to order. Both times I went I enjoyed sampling the selection and then placing my order. They knew I didn't know what I was doing :-)

“Awesome!!! Gr8”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome food, awesome service, 2 gr8 places to go... Stay n eat, or buy n fly.... Always friendly faces n gr8 aloha. Much mahalo Umeke's, stay true, do well. ;)

• Visited July 2014