“Great food, poor service.”

Killer Tacos Incorporated
Ranked #44 of 292 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant during our time in the big island. It was highly recommended by trip advisor, so we were very excited. Food was great, big portions and reasonable price. I had killer tacos, yummy!! The only issue we had it was with the service. There was a confusion with the order and the attendant got a little frustrated. She actually gave us a meal we did not order, we didn't said anything cause the situation was bad enough. She had a little tantrum. I think the food it is really good, but they need to work with the service. Thanks!

1  Thank Keila N

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

On our visit to the beach we were looking for a good quick lunch... We found this place in an assuming location. It was packed from the time we arrived til we left. Burritos were terrific! Quesadillas were flavorful and crispy. This is a great little find!

1  Thank Mbulhoes
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice local food. A little out of the way and not your normal restaurant look from the outside but reasonable and great food. Definitely worth finding.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I like the tacos and its a relatively good value, but they only take cash. This is a pain. There is an ATM in the place.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband has been living on the island for the past 4 months and found killer tacos when he was doing his laundry! When I cam e to visit in May 2014 he took me there! Awesome burritos!