“Awesome and unexplainable events”

Kona Kozy's Comedy & Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Kozy's Tiki Palace Comedy & Magic Nightclub Gallery of Artistic Curiosities Paul Kozak AKA… Kozak The Magician Kona Kozy Kozy is recognized as a “World Class Comic Magician” Multiple Award Winner, Internationally Acclaimed with 38 years of experience as a Headline Performer and Producer. Kozy spent 25 years touring as a headliner in the Global Stand Up Comedy Market, Nightclubs, Theaters and Casino Resorts. TV credits: HBO, Showtime, The Tonight Show, The Late Show, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, ABC, NBC, CBS as well as The International Broadcast Market Kozy is a 4 time “Merlin Award” winner ( The Merlin Award in Magic is the equivalent of an Oscar, Tony, Emmy, Grammy ) Currently has been Awarded; International Comic Magician of The Decade (alongside Criss Angel as Magician of The Decade) Kozy has also had the Honor of a Command Performance for The Royal Family in The UK at The Palladium Theatre in London Having grown tired of the constant touring, Kozy settled into a successful 5 year run Headlining at the Sahara Casino in Las Vegas in their 2,000 seat Theater with a large scale Magic Production, performing 7 days a week. After 5 years in Vegas, The Tropicana Casino hired Kozy for a 5 year contract in Atlantic City, NJ. Kozy became the longest running, most successful Magic Show in the History of Atlantic City. Currently Kozy has made the Big Island his permanent home and is honored to bring The Magic of Hawai’i to the stage at Kozy’s Comedy & Magic Nightclub.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everyone should see this fantastic show. Funny moments and many thought-provoking events. It was our son's birthday and Shannon and Kozy made it so memorable for him.

3  Thank Dcoop2014
"small setting"
"spend an evening"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The finishing tricks are EPIC! I'm still amazed and wondering on how he did his "Locked Treasure Box trick" and the "Gumball trick". It is so awesome how he involves so many audience members throughout the show. It is great that kids and adults are called onstage throughout the night. My girlfriend and I visited on July 23, 2014 and we want to go again before we leave! My girlfriend was called onto stage and Kona pulled off his trickery with "Mind Manipulation"..I'm still unsure how he did this trick as well.

Kona will have you laughing at his constant jokes and amazed with his magic tricks. Kona is energetic an excellent magician, entertainer and comedian.

There aren't many things to do late night on The Big Island. Kona Kozy is one of the few things available. Kona Kozy should be the first thing you do for a late night if you're looking for something to do around 8pm-9:30pm. Take the entire family or your loved one!

-Mike Cavanaugh

3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am still in awe at this show, absolutely unbelievable tricks. My favorites involved mental manipulation/trickery with audience members while my daughter loved the disappearing and sleight of hand tricks a lot. This is the first time I've ever seen magic blended so well with comedy -- Kona Kozy is hilarious and has a wonderful stage presence, you can't help but smile during the show. It seems to be a popular show with locals, as well, as there were several in our audience. Kona Kozy makes it clear he loves his home on the Big Island and incorporates local culture into his performance. He says he adjusts his show for the age range in attendance but some of the jokes are still a bit edgy for the younger crowd. My daughter is ten and loved all of it so if your child appreciates a little adult humor you'll be fine. The intimate venue adds to the charm of this show. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We saw this show in July. The magic is amazing, he really is very talented. A few of the tricks we never could figure out how he could possibly have done. As far as being good for kids....I would think twice if your kids are more "straight-laced" or younger. It is more like a Vegas show. Our show was small, as in only about 12 of us in the audience, so I think we all felt like we really had to applaud loudly to make up for the lack of attendance. It was a Monday, and from what I read, this is not the norm, but be forewarned. We had to work extra hard to be ready to applaud immediately after a trick, where as if there had been a full room, this may not have been an issue.

2  Thank Texasgirlz