“Outstandingly Brilliant!!!”

Kona Kozy's Comedy & Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Kozy's Tiki Palace Comedy & Magic Nightclub Gallery of Artistic Curiosities Paul Kozak AKA… Kozak The Magician Kona Kozy Kozy is recognized as a “World Class Comic Magician” Multiple Award Winner, Internationally Acclaimed with 38 years of experience as a Headline Performer and Producer. Kozy spent 25 years touring as a headliner in the Global Stand Up Comedy Market, Nightclubs, Theaters and Casino Resorts. TV credits: HBO, Showtime, The Tonight Show, The Late Show, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, ABC, NBC, CBS as well as The International Broadcast Market Kozy is a 4 time “Merlin Award” winner ( The Merlin Award in Magic is the equivalent of an Oscar, Tony, Emmy, Grammy ) Currently has been Awarded; International Comic Magician of The Decade (alongside Criss Angel as Magician of The Decade) Kozy has also had the Honor of a Command Performance for The Royal Family in The UK at The Palladium Theatre in London Having grown tired of the constant touring, Kozy settled into a successful 5 year run Headlining at the Sahara Casino in Las Vegas in their 2,000 seat Theater with a large scale Magic Production, performing 7 days a week. After 5 years in Vegas, The Tropicana Casino hired Kozy for a 5 year contract in Atlantic City, NJ. Kozy became the longest running, most successful Magic Show in the History of Atlantic City. Currently Kozy has made the Big Island his permanent home and is honored to bring The Magic of Hawai’i to the stage at Kozy’s Comedy & Magic Nightclub.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kona Kozy's is a master of magic!!! His showmanship is superb! I've never seen a more mind blowing magic show in all my travels! I've been three times now to this show and it's always something different and new. I highly recommend everyone to add this into their vacation out here on the Big Island!! He truly is a genius!!!

All reviews
"spend an evening"
in 13 reviews
"mauna lani"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was skeptical and I’m sure Kozy could feel it. So he picked me . All I can say is I’m A Believer. Have NO IDEA HOW HE DOES IT but my Jaw was Constantly DROPPED. When we have visitors we are taking them to this show.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kozy was amazing! We saw Penn & Teller in Las Vegas (which we loved) but this was ten times better! Intimate and hilarious. How did he do it?! We are still scratching our heads. Great fun and worth every penny!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I still can't figure out how he did it...any of it?! Great fun another can't miss on the big island . It's right in front of your eyes..how the heck did that happen amazing. How the heck did he do that?