“got some”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Ya....the pizza here is pretty darn good. We got the large pepperoni, sausage and mushroom. It came on a thin crust that was a two hand hold for the first 2 bites, and then the casual one hand after that. Good amounts of topping and cheese, and barely any grease stains on the cardboard box after the pizza was inhaled. Craving it already...

1  Thank tyo_m

Reviewed 10 April 2014

By far the best pizza I have had in a long time. Chunks of ham, sausage, pepperoni and roasted garlic. This is a thin crust pizza which I plan to have again before I leave. A Must do.

1  Thank oldsailor56
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Totally a fine group men, who made my pizza..muah over and over again!!!!?..The pizza reminded me of a day, I once had as a teenager,my first kiss!!!

2  Thank Antoinette S
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Wonderful food, we could have split a breakfast sandwich between my wife and myself it was so big (but so it the price)! The people are nice, you can skip the expresso, but it is worth going back later and having pizza! We had pizza both here and Kona Brewery no comparison, you want pizza go here! If we ever return to the Big Island we will come back.

1  Thank Mt_Griz
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had read reviews of Get Sum Pizza before traveling to Hawaii and knew I wanted to dine there. As soon as I walked in the building it was obvious by the aroma that I was going to enjoy my pizza. This pizza was probably the best I have ever eaten. Since I work in food service it was great that I was able to meet the owners and talk about the restaurant and how they got started. This is a must dine at if traveling to Kona!

1  Thank Barb1955