“Splasher Grill”

Ranked #10 of 293 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The wife and I ate at splasher's grill 3 times while we stay across the street at the best Hotel. Splasher is a fun place. super service. They manage to hook my wife on a drink call lava flow.Oh well we where in Hawaii, Big Island to have fun. WE DID NOT SAMPLE ALL THEIR MENU, But what we did was very good. If left to me I have know prolbem with recommending Splasher's to family and friends. Richard Merritt.& Ramona Merritt. 30 June thru 7 July 2014.

There are newer reviews for Splasher's Grill

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We took our fishing catch to Splashers and they were able to cook some up for us for lunch. They came highly recommended and did not disappoint. The service was great and very friendly. Would have given them a 5 but for the construction on the beach across the street sometimes made it hard to hear conversation. It's not there fault but it did affect their atmosphere. Woudl definately go there again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We drove from the Waikoloa area to have dinner at Splashers. The service was great. View pretty nice. But the food was just ok. Ribs were dry and sauce was not good. I wish we had made other dinner plans closer to our condo.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I ate fish. That might not seem surprising--that someone ate fish in Hawaii, but I have never eaten fish before. But, the server, Ben said the ono was really good so I started with the ono fish tacos. He was right. The ono was perfectly cooked, not fishy, and delicious! It was so good that my 11 year old (also not a fish eater) and I returned to have the blackened ono. It was equally delicious as was the mac crusted mahi mahi my husband and 17 year old had and the peanut butter cake and the chocolate cake and the french fries and quesadilla appetizer. Everything was good.

The restaurant itself has a beachy feel. The first night we went the live music was really fun--sort of 70s tunes. Parking is free downstairs if you eat in the restaurant. The service is really good. We had Ben as server the first time. He is from Wales and has a great sense of humor. I would have liked to have match made him with Veronique, our waitress at Amici. :)

Anyway, I highly recommend Splasher's. It's a fun, beachy place sort of overlooking the water with great food and service. Also, I recommend the fish!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Splashers ALWAYS has the BIGGEST, JUICIEST BURGER cooked to perfection! No guesses as whether it will be good- because it WILL be! : )
Open late, so you can eat after your nighttime dives and during the day as well, so you can enjoy the beautiful views from the 2nd floor-overlooking the Pier and main Ali'i Drive.
Servers are consistently friendly and most attentive. Great experiences at Splashers!!!!!