Had a great time with Ken & Sue.
Room clean. and the Breakfast fantastic.
Loved how the monkey pod tree completely shaded the entire complex. Hard to believe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a Virtual Kona Coffee Plantation of five rooms and two cottages in country comfort. Exceptional Breakfast Lovers Buffet and DIY omelet bar, fresh fruit, fresh bread baked daily, pure Kona coffee and bird watching. Relax to sage advice, friendly prices, broadband wireless, good beds, private baths and a gentle touch of aloha from old Hawai'i along the road less traveled. Just 3 miles south of Kailua-Kona and 11 miles south of the Kona International Airport (KOA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hale Maluhia Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn (House Of Peace) Kona Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Country Inn Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Country Inn
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn Hawaii/Kailua-Kona