The facility is wonderful, the rooms were very comfortable, the staff was super and the location could not be beat in our opinion. The onsite restaurants were a bit pricey, the pool grill was decently priced for Hawaii, and the food was pretty tasty. The grounds were very nice, pool was very good and the onsite beach was great, some of best snorkeling we did was right outside the hotel. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone. Would recommend more towel hooks in the bathrooms to hang your bath towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel! Our Kona, Hawaii hotel's lobby and restaurants were newly renovated in 2011 and all of our 452 rooms have been upgraded to feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen TVs, and complimentary in-room safes. You will experience a brand new kind of hotel when you stay with us and delight in our accommodations from the moment you step into our new lobby. You will also find completely renovated corridors, a refreshed business center, and newly designed meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona