Good hotel, nice location. Rooms are what you can expect from a hotel in this price range. We had a room with two queen beds which were large enough to accommodate to 6 feet plus (in height) parents plus two kids. The start was less than optimal as I'm usually the one who handles parking and luggage and my wife does the check-in. I had to show up personally. To my surprise a pilot from some kind of airline bypassed the queue and the crew directly stopped handling us and other clients and helped him first.
The magic happened the next day. We had already checked out and wanted to do some sightseeing as we had an afternoon flight. That was the plan until I really did not feel well. We went back to the hotel and were prepared to pay for a full night as first demanded by the front office. Then Pia took control of the situation. She offered us the same room with a late checkout for a very small amount of money. That is customer service that makes you come back. Thank you Pia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable vacation. Located on the historical site where the famed Hawaiian King Kamehameha once lived, our beachfront hotel provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. We're also a short distance from downtown Kona, Kahaluu Beach Park, Kealakekua Bay, and Kailua Village. Following a day of Big Island sightseeing, settle into our Kona hotel rooms and suites with private lanais, 37" flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. During your stay, you'll also enjoy our infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio, day spa, and white sand beach. Choose from 2 savory restaurants for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views! Our hotel also features an Island Breeze Luau to show you even more of Hawaii's vibrant culture! The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is here to deliver your ultimate island adventure, where we offer resort amenities without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona