The service is outstanding. The room is beautiful they all have balconies. I can see the ocean view the pool and there is an area just for swimming in the ocean. The pool was great and the hot tub was fabulous.
If you are going there it is a must see The Luau the Hawaiian dancers, watching the right way to open a coconut. All you can eat. Taking a pig out of the ground and than serving it. The food is very delicious. Just what a great fun time we had there.
I had no problems bringing my service dog with me.
Kona is a place for all tourist to go.
Courtyard King Kamehameha Kona Beach Hotel is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel! Our Kona, Hawaii hotel's lobby and restaurants were newly renovated in 2011 and all of our 452 rooms have been upgraded to feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen TVs, and complimentary in-room safes. You will experience a brand new kind of hotel when you stay with us and delight in our accommodations from the moment you step into our new lobby. You will also find completely renovated corridors, a refreshed business center, and newly designed meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona