Having stayed at this hotel prior to its renovations, I have to say, what an improvement! The rooms are nice and clean and nice flat screen TV, and I LOVED the complimentary WiFi. It was a short trip for my friend and I, but we were happy with our room and we did use the pool, which they nicely made into an Infinity pool with a nice little jacuzzi. I have to say that I was not too pleased with the towel policy. You only get one set of towels per person per day, if you request extra towels, you get charged $5. There's no poolside towel service, just two thin small green towels that they put in your room to take wtih you to the pool....so a word of advice, if you plan on swimming, bring your own beach towel. The staff was not rude, but not overly friendly, they did not impress me. The hotel is in a really great location with lots of great eating places and shopping nearby. Overall, it was a good hotel and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable vacation. Located on the historical site where the famed Hawaiian King Kamehameha once lived, our beachfront hotel provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. We're also a short distance from downtown Kona, Kahaluu Beach Park, Kealakekua Bay, and Kailua Village. Following a day of Big Island sightseeing, settle into our Kona hotel rooms and suites with private lanais, 37" flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. During your stay, you'll also enjoy our infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio, day spa, and white sand beach. Choose from 2 savory restaurants for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views! Our hotel also features an Island Breeze Luau to show you even more of Hawaii's vibrant culture! The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is here to deliver your ultimate island adventure, where we offer resort amenities without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona