E Hotel Spa and Resort
Pasianna Hotel Apartments(Larnaca)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$92
US$180
US$94
Hostelworld.com
All reviewsprivate poolgarden villalarnaca airportsea viewbeautiful hotelshort breakquiet areareception areasmall balconysmall hotelclose to the airportfaros beachhammamdianacypruseurovillage
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for a couple of times now. Every time I visit it gets better and better! I really enjoyed the spa break last time I visited. I recommended it to a few friends of mine who were going to the area and they were really impressed. They kept on talking about nice spa procedures, lovely food they had and beautiful location. Few days ago, I stayed there myself. I must admit, I was surprised too – the spa facilities as well as the hotel itself looked refreshed. Even though it was really busy, we had no problems with neither food nor service. I could tell that everybody were working hard, but again, all my needs were fulfilled. Last time I stayed there I had a chance to talk to manager George, who was very welcoming on our arrival and very concerned if we were happy with our stay at the end of the visit. I did mention a few little things (that happen in most of the hotels due to busy times) and the fact that amazed me the most this time, was that all of the things we discussed were taken into consideration! That only proves that management in the hotel cares and strives to improve their customers' experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It is the second time we visit this hotel and became like a destination for our short breaks. The hotel on both Saturday and Saturday was full but it spreads out in a big area so there are not many people around walking. The breakfast area was packed with many many cypriots which were very anxious to sit and full their plates, shouting around. We went from our room around 9.30 and was fully packed so we decided to use the restaurant which has a nice sea view from all sides. The waiters were polite and running around to service people but always with a smile.

We stayed in a villa with private swimming pool and we enjoyed our privacy and room service. It is located in a beautiful garden and is secluded from the rest of the hotel.

At first night we decided to stay in the hotel and use the restaurant. The reception lady was very polite with us and offered to make a reservation for a table. It was buffet style night but you had the choice to order also from the menu. We decided to go for the buffet for 16 Euros which was delicious. The mushroom soup was fresh, the chicken ala creme delicious and the salads very rich.

The next day we spend it at the pool. They have these buttons on each pool table so when you press it the waiter is there to serve you in 5 minutes maximum. All the bar staff are polite and trying very hard to service you.

On the afternoon we decided to rent a bicycle from the hotel and visit the village of pervolia. The route is very beautifull and all sea view. We booked a table at a restaurant called Soutsos and trust me the meze there is amazing and with live music.

Our next day check out we asked if possible to have a late check out at 3 or 4 which we were given. We spend the day at the pool again and in the afternoon we went to Kataklsmos in Larnaka which is the biggest festival Larnaka has. It is worth to visit.

Room Tip: Go for a villa, they are the best bit of this hotel.
2  Thank George E
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was very disappointed with this hotel, it is definitely not of a 4-star standard and I would not recommend it to anyone. Thankfully I only stayed here two nights otherwise I probably would have walked out on my vacation earlier and booked elsewhere instead. We had booked a studio room which had a bathtub only to find on our first night that we couldn't run a bath as the plug component was missing. Also, the television was not working and all the channels were scrambled plus there was no wifi in the rooms. Reception was not able to replace the bath plug that same night. We had decided to stay in for dinner but were utterly disappointed to see a poorly presented buffet of mushroom soup, salad, chicken nuggets and a few other basic dishes for 16 euros per person! A local tavern in Finikoudes was a much better option where we thoroughly enjoyed a much wider variety of meze dishes for only 10 euros a head.

Following a disaster of a first night, we were rudely awakened by a technician with a brazen attitude who decided to knock on our door at 9am the next morning and walk in without seeming to pay attention to our shouts that we were still in the room. He did not apologize and blamed reception who, in turn, blamed him for coming to our room without being told to do so. We changed room and, although the bathtub was fine in the second room, the AC kept turning itself off and the light on the staircase was not working so we had to revert to using our cellphones to make sure we didn't kill ourselves on the way down/up.

I won't even bother to go into details on how poor the breakfast was or how ridiculous it is to charge 3.50 euros for a bottle of water (same as a coffee!).

Remote location, very poor service and a complete disappointment. Think twice before spending your money to stay here, you're better off booking at a 3 star hotel closer to town.

4  Thank M0s3s
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at Ehotel for 3 nights and I must say that returning back I had to check whether we stayed in 3 star hotel or less.
First of all they had a big gap of service in their breakfast buffet. There wasn't anyone to help you find a table to sit which given the small amount of tables they offered it was necessary. We found ourselves wondering where to sit and have a decent breakfast and none of the staff came to assist us, even though there was always a member with a list to check your room number and immediately went on to the next customer. For 2 of our 3 mornings we sat at the tables that are located inside the bar area and again no one came to offer us forks, knives or a cup of coffee. We had to get everything ourselves and that was frustrating because of the chaos at the breakfast buffet. We had to wait for clean bowls or clean cups for coffee or even coffee and milk at one occasion. On our last day a woman started yelling how inexplicable the situation was and for as long as I was standing there no one from the staff tried to calm her down, they were just running around.
I consider the worst thing in a hotel is to have a rude receptionist. I went to ask for face towels because for some reason there weren't any after they cleaned the room on day 2 and I was given the impression that I was bothering her with my request which she proved I was right because 30 minutes later and still no face towels. Of course we had to call and ask again. On day 3 they gave us just one face towel to share. Please note that some of the towels had holes in them!!!
We also decided to try their dinner buffet which was 16 euro per person. Very poor variety of food. I chose to eat pasta with tomato sauce but I was very disappointed to find out that most of them were raw. They needed 5 more minutes to become al dente!!
The hotel in general was clean, with modern interior and few but nice sitting areas to enjoy your coffee or drink. The swimming pool area is the best part of the hotel to sit and relax on their comfy and stylish furniture.
Overall it is my belief that this should not be considered as a 4 star hotel and if you visit it do not have you expectations too high. Also bring your own towels!!
P.S. To those who believe we should make a complain to the management please have in mind that you only have 3 days to relax and the last thing you wants is to spend time complaining to a manager. And it appears that even though some of the reviews point out the same problems I have mentioned the management of this hotel chooses to ignore them. That's too bad. They DO need improvement.

Room Tip: Don't get the Studios if you are afraid of cockroaches.
4  Thank Andriana C
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel is located in the outskirts of the village of Perivolia and it is close to the Airport and it is ideal for tourists who wish to spend a few days in the outskirts of Larnaca in a quiet beach, only to avoid noise and crowds before flying back home or upon their arrival in Cyprus.

It is also ideal for a short retreat stay over a long weekend.

Nicely decorated interiors with friendly staff and management.

The buffet breakfast is varied and I found it interesting. Enough to fill you up for several hours.

Guests can come here by the local bus that passes from Finikoudes. It is much preferable than taking a taxi. Have in mind that taxis cost a lot in Cyprus, and coming here by bus it will cost you just €1.50. The bus stop is 200metres from the hotel.

Tip: In case you come up with any complaint, it is preferable to contact the management directly instead of leaving the premises and then report it through a bad review. The management will do their best to help and try to confront them with a friendly mood.

In all, it is a nice hotel, but if you are after nightlife, noise and bars, this is not for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo