“Lovely place to visit”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pervolia
Klaipeda, Lithuania
“Lovely place to visit”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Beautiful location – a bit remote from all the buzz and definitely worth travelling ~10-15mins from the airport. Good atmosphere - modern and easy on the eye design. Friendly people – warm welcome and great service throughout.

We stayed in one of the villas. Loved the Jacuzzi and the mini pool outside the villa. Despite all the lovely facilities at hand, we still spent time in the pool area enjoying cocktails and snacks, socializing. Did not even consider going out for dinner as the food in the restaurant was very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Giedrius B
Emanagement, General Manager at E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcome you at our hotel in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel before our flight the following day. The hotel is in a very quiet area and I would not recommend staying here without a car. The rooms are good, clean, and modern. The pool area is lovely and even has buttons you press to order drinks by the pool. Larnaca is a 15 minute drive away if you want to pop out for lunch or dinner. The beds were acceptable and good enough for the price we paid. The lobby is decorated well with a warm and open feel and looks out onto the pool. The staff were friendly and allowed us to stay all day before our flight by the pool and shower in the spa before our flight. I would definately stay here again if your looking for a quiet retreat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Emanagement, General Manager at E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Sir

Thank you for your review and your comments.

We look forward to welcome you again at our hotel.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Having booked this hotel as a romantic retreat for 4 days, i couldn't be more pleased with myself. As soon as you enter the lobby of this hotel you are welcomed with open arms and warm smiles by the receptionist, a feature that appears to be commonplace amongst all the staff here.
We are immediately whisked through the beautiful garden paths to our Garden Villa, a spacious ground floor private villa. The highlight of which has to be the jacuzzi bath, big enough for a romantic soak for two and the individual private pool.
Our stay here was punctuated with top-class customer service, particularly from the Chef and General Manager of the hotel, who could not do more to make our stay as care-free as possible.
Every request and/or slight (fussy)tweak to the meal we ordered (you must try the Club Sandwich) was accepted with a smile.
When it comes to sitting down to eat, casting your eyes across the beautiful mediterranean sea, just a stones throw from the well presented bar and restaurant, you couldn't wish for more. Although we never personally made it to breakfast., the bed was too comfy.
All in all, a beautiful hotel with an eye for employing only the most helpful and attentive staff. Oh and don't forget to try the spa, yet another master class of customer service, delivered with absolute elegance. Would recommend and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Garden Villa 8, is perfectly located in a corner plot. Elegantly secluded and ideal for that romanti...
1 Thank SewellR
Emanagement, General Manager at E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for your nice comments and beautiful review and we look forward to welcome you once again at our hotel.
Gabriola Island, Canada
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We found an offer on that hotel and decided to give it a try. It's a nice hotel, 10 mins drive from Larnaca airport and another 15 mins from the town centre. The room was big enough and clean, with a comfortable bed and a small balcony, that allowed you to enjoy the view. It has a rather small pool,however beautifully decorated.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Emanagement, General Manager at E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Many thanks for your review and we hope to welcome you again at our hotel.
Nicosia, Cyprus
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I booked this hotel hoping to spend a quiet relaxing holiday with my wife. All we wanted was to rest and spend time in and by the pool. We booked it for three nights. As soon as we arrived we noticed the inadequacy of the parking spaces. Never mind we found a spot and checked in. We paid 180 Euros for the duration. The reception staff was polite and helpful.
Please see all photos attached. These have been taken in the hotel on 19 June 2014.
First thing amiss was the broken fridge. A technician came and changed it. There were two cups and saucers with teaspoons but no kettle! Never mind again we don't want tea. The bed linen was worn, had spots on them and both sheets and pillowcases had holes in them. In our first tour of the hotel we got the notion that it has been left to its own devices. Understaffed, fixtures falling apart, filthiness and dust everywhere. The place had an aura of abandonment about it. We went outside to sit on the chairs and found that all were mouldy and dirty. We then visited the spa areas and they seemed abandoned and disused. Not a good picture at all.
The breakfast was ok but not up to 4 star standards.
The first morning we went to the swimming pool and received (after much delay) a couple of worn towels with holes to place on the mouldy beds.Once we went in we noticed that the water did not smell of chlorium but had a blurry appearance and looked and smelled more like pond water. There were salt residues everywhere, some looking like stalactites pointing to the absence of an alkaline agent (Chlorium and alkaline are necessary for a healthy swimming pool). In short the swimming pool water was dirty. The worst part of it though was that there were bags living IN the pool water!! At first I thought they were just drowned but no, they were swimming in it!
We were disgusted and after consideration we went to the reception and asked to leave and a refund of the last night's money (60 Euros) The receptionist was not at all surprised when we mentioned the state of the swimming pool and agreed to speak with the accountant. That same night we found out that the TV was also not working but didn't mention it to anyone since we were leaving the next day.
After breakfast we spoke to the receptionist who said that she had spoken to the manager and he refused to refund the last day's money saying it was a reservation! Really? So we have to spend 3 days in a room and the corridors of his hotel without using the pool?? I could do that at home!! The manager was in a "meeting" of course and he would be "busy" for the whole day. If he was a proper manager who cared he would at least contact us to deal with the problem personally. All the receptionist could say was if you want to check out to send an email to the manager to deal with the problem. Ha! He did not deal with it when we were there and he will deal with it with an email?
End of story is I do not recommend this hotel to ANYONE! Keep well away!

28 Thank terzisc
Emanagement, General Manager at E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Sir

We are sorry to read the comments relating to your last visit at our Hotel. We would like to assure you that every effort is always made to meet the expectations of all our guests.

We would like to take the time and comment on your review because we believe that there are points which are not presented in the right way.

On the day of your arrival our hotel was not full and since we have 50 parking spaces on the premises plus another 50 on the side offered to us from the municipality of Pervolia there was plenty of space available to park. Maybe not in front of the entrance of the hotel but slightly on the back.

Our staff is always busy to cater for guests and our reception always manned to assist our clients with any request even this is a coffee on the terrace. If the waiters are serving in the pool we are sure that we offer the best service possible, however a customer should have the patience to wait for 5 minutes.

Our breakfast is full English breakfast offering, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, potato pancakes, bacon, lountza, croissants, pancakes, anari cheese, edam cheese, cornflakes a selection of yoghurts, seasonal fruits a vast selection of hot and cold dishes, vegetarian options, healthy options etc.

We do our best to help customers overcome the problems in the rooms (if any) and if something technical appears we immediately take action, of course if the customer reports the problem to the front office or allows us to get in the room.

In regards with our pool hygiene and safety we undergo a check every 2 – 3 weeks of a certified company registering our pool that is up to the standards required by the legislation. We are sure about this and we are ready for any inspection at any time.

There is no mould in the sun beds, however, please note that due to the fact that they are white they sometimes get a little bit dirty, which on a daily basis we wash them.

We are surprised to see that you have taken photos from facilities that they are under construction and not available to the customer (i.e toilets in not a common area but in under maintenance area).

Lastly we welcome all reviews as these assist us to improve every aspect of the our hotel experience, however we are not here to offer a free accommodation to customers which are not willing to cooperate with us in solving any kind of problem immediately.
Nicosia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The longest review I ever wrote but I think it's worth reading it.

We went there with family together with friends. Booked a side sea view room and were actually given a mini suite.

The room was spacious and comfortable. The a/c was very efficient and I was fascinated with the hi-tech light switches. The refrigerator was empty and not working even though the switch was on. The tv remote controller wasn't also operating since it had a couple of leaked batteries inside. Looks like the room was abandoned for some time. Didn't ask for technician since we didn't actually need them badly, just noted to the reception.

When entering the room although being told it was ready it only had just one pillow on the main double bed and had to wait for the rest to arrive from somewhere I didn't understand anyway. Cleanliness could be better since hair was present in the bathroom. There were only a small shampoo tube, a shower gel, a body lotion and a condioner for a family of three, and a shower cap, no other personal hygiene staff except from toilet paper obviously.
The bathroom was interestingly decorated and spacious.

The linen, towels, bedsheets etc. were really really worn. On checkout I mentioned it to the receptionist and she admitted they knew and they were in the process of getting offers to replace them. Sorry but ... unacceptable !!! SEE PICTURE

Safebox was present but not operating, I guess it could upon request and being charged though.
Room service available somewhat pricey and its menu just a printed A4 piece of paper.

Balcony narrow, just for hunging towels, no space for chair to sit outside in any room as I have noticed.

The room was interconnecting with the one next to ours and at 2:00 am we had an "intrusion" from the next room's renter. The man just thought to check what was behind that door and since unlocked he saw us in our room sleeping as he told me later when I met him in the corridor and apologised like it was his full responsibility. It wasn't since he eventually did sthg we hadn't thought at first sight, to check that mysterious door! You see I was worried when heard the door opening and went out to see what was going on when I met him confused. He brought a key given to him by the receptionist and he locked the inside door on his side.

I went down to the receptionist, he apologised on behalf of the hotel and offered to ask the man to give the key back so there was no chance he would unlock the inside door again, since there was no other key for me to lock on our side. As I was said he was a plane governor and would just sleep for a couple of hours and then leave. I told the receptionist not to wake him up and by the time I returned to the room I could hear him snoaring :-)

Free wifi with good speeds was a plus allover the hotel, inside outside.

Breakfast variety was very poor for a 4 star hotel.

Parking spaces should be more especially if you consider that the main building can accommodate around 100 persons plus there are other villas of the property rented next to it.

The swimming pool was clean and adequate as regards to space even if the hotel is fully occupied. Snacks and beverages are of good quality but not exceptional and little expensive.

The permanent staff overall were kind and helpful but the seasonal ones were not so, at least not like the others. Little disappointed but after talking to them understood they were working on really tough conditions there. I thought the owner was like a tyrant. But that's not a customer's problem, a customer needs good service and management and staff have to find the optimum way to offer it.

To the hotel's credit we personally were allowed a free late checkout, 4 hours more when we requested since our room was not needed by somebody else. Our friends were also allowed a late checkout for one room out of the five they had for a shower after swimming.

Not much restaurants or shops in the surrounding area, a very good bar/restaurant in a 3 minute walk from the hotel and near the beach with quality and good priced food. A little further to the Kiti road you can find a nice but not fancy fish tavern offering big portions of fresh fish at good prices. It was called Kypros o Psaras ie Kypros the Fisherman. Price to quality and quantity there is really really good.

Overall a nice weekend due to a nice company of friends although being expecting more from the hotel. I hope they improve some things like those noted and they can be much better.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank fcapoel
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for a couple of times now. Every time I visit it gets better and better! I really enjoyed the spa break last time I visited. I recommended it to a few friends of mine who were going to the area and they were really impressed. They kept on talking about nice spa procedures, lovely food they had and beautiful location. Few days ago, I stayed there myself. I must admit, I was surprised too – the spa facilities as well as the hotel itself looked refreshed. Even though it was really busy, we had no problems with neither food nor service. I could tell that everybody were working hard, but again, all my needs were fulfilled. Last time I stayed there I had a chance to talk to manager George, who was very welcoming on our arrival and very concerned if we were happy with our stay at the end of the visit. I did mention a few little things (that happen in most of the hotels due to busy times) and the fact that amazed me the most this time, was that all of the things we discussed were taken into consideration! That only proves that management in the hotel cares and strives to improve their customers' experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pervolia
Golden Bay Beach Hotel
Achilleos City Hotel
Achilleos City Hotel
#4 of 40 in Larnaka City
Lordos Beach Hotel

Been to E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus? Share your experiences!