“Delicious food, excellent value”
Review of Oriental Garden - CLOSED

Oriental Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 June 2014

After hiking and touring in Seward, we found delicious Asian food, large portions at moderate prices at Oriental Gardens. During tourist season, it is particularly challenging to eat a satisfying meal at a good value. The owner was very gracious and entertained us by making different origami animals and the Starship Enterprise, which he gave us to take home. It is centrally located across from the fire station.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Seward has many restaurants and mostly all of them will cost at least $45-50 for two people to eat. Oriental Garden had cheaper prices, good food, excellent service, and a good atmosphere. When I come into town again I will definitely be coming back here.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Its local family owned, I like the food and the service has always been very attentive, but with two guys running the place it is definitely missing a lot of detailing.
Off times should always be spent doing those extra cleaning jobs in this place is certainly lacking that. Upon closer inspection this restaurant is so filthy I just don't think I can eat here again.
Best egg drop soup and kimchi!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The food is basic chinese with the usual menu. Nice booths with view looking out on 4th St. The head waiter was friendly and excellent. He is a magician and entertains everyone. Nice touch as kids get impatient sitting at the table. He had everyone cheering. Very inexpensive for Seward .

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I hope I can save someone from going here. First time I have ever written a review it was that bad. Chow Mein was old mushy and no flavor. I believe it was old leftover food from the lunch buffet. Could not even finish it because the meat just did not taste right. Usually you cannot go wrong with chow mein but they did their best to make it tastle like slop.