“Average food, price is great.”
Review of Oriental Garden - CLOSED

Oriental Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The food was nothing to rave about, although I'm starting to realize that is ALL of the food in seward. I had the shrimp in garlic, and the shrimp tasted quite funny--like the were bought frozen in a store. But the sauce was very good. Service was okay. Overall, not bad for cheap price.

2  Thank Egordon12

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We wanted a nice lunch without spending a fortune. We stumbled upon this restaurant and were their first customers of day. All four of us had the 9.95 buffet. I have had some pretty bad oriental buffets before so my expectations were not that high, but this one was one of the better ones. The waiter was fun. He entertained us with jokes, tricks, origami, etc....

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stopped in out of interest.

Price is right.

However, as a tourist, I visit Seward for Crab, Oysters, Salmon, and Halibut.

Sorry, I am just not in the food mood for Chinese.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here every trip to Seward for years. We were a little hesitant this time because it was dinner time and no cars. We went anyway and SO glad we did! The food is fresh and well prepared and quite tasty. The prices are very low for AK. A lot of food for your buck! The waiter, brother of the owner, both Korean was a trip! He entertained us with origami, magic tricks, and his funny personality! Friendly and fun! The service was excellent too. We had a family dinner for 4 and all had lunch the next day too. Only $13.95 pp.
Best bargain in Seward!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

In Seward for one night, two days. This restaurant was close to our hotel, Best Western, in walking distance. Food was great. Not too many people eating there. Only one other table. The waiter did his "magic tricks", origami, spinning trays, & fixed our chop sticks so we could use them a little easier. We went for dinner and there was no buffet. The buffet is only at lunch time. I would recommend this place.