The weather during out trip was horrible, with rainy blowing sideways and temps in the 50's. We called to see if the ride was still going to happen, and they decided that it would not and that they would happily refund our money. To me that shows good business sense.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.