Free cancellation until 03/08
US$362
US$199
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Hotel Seward(Seward)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$231
US$214
US$339
US$315
US$275
US$225
Alaska Creekside Cabins(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$721
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestssourdough cabinthe main houseoutdoor showeryurt villagepancakes or wafflesbreakfast ingredientsaffordable stayrustic experienceunique placefire pithot showerwarm bedgave greatinteresting peopleplace to stayclean towels
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in the Sourdough Cabin. I've been in Alaska dry cabins before and Nauti Otter met my expectations. Heather is very nice and helpful. She arranged for my Seward boat trip and her list of things to do on the way down from Anchorage was well done. If you are ok with walking to the bathroom and want a fun experience I recommend the Nauti Otter.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I went to the Nauti Otter twice in the past couple weeks, once with my sister and another time with my best friend and we all just loved it! We stayed in both the Humpback Shack and the Lumberjack Shack and found each to be a blast. I would say that the Humpback Shack had the more comfortable beds but the Lumberjack Shack was really well organized the shelves inside helped us to put away our stuff each night and just enjoy the place. I got an amazing night's sleep in both but more importantly enjoyed the set up immensely! I'm actually going back next week for more! The place just felt so relaxed, the people working there were so nice and helpful, it was easy to feel at home there. They made it so easy to get in and get set-up before heading out on a hike or out on the town, it was so convenient! I could spend all my time looking around at all the funny little books and pictures in the house. I think for family visiting Alaska, it is just the right place to bring them for the true Alaskan Experience!! Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Great place not far from the main town. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Loved all the little quirky things over the walls. Really enjoyed our stay! The little outhouse was especially great. Not what we were expecting.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

My wife and I stayed in the Little Dingy for 5 nights. It was the perfect basecamp for adventures in Seward and beyond. We enjoyed the pancake breakfast, the well stocked kitchen and ample common space for relaxing (the dingy is comfy, but quite cozy). Heather is the best hostel owner we've ever met and really enjoyed all our interactions with her. (The cat is pretty cool too).

If you like comfy hostels with a mellow vibe and enjoy the outdoors this is a great pick.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Love the theme and the small homie atmosphere. Bucky the hostel cat is super friendly and is even more down to being held than my own cat lol. The outhouse is actually super cute and has all the decorations and a lamp inside the wooden shed. The beds in the hostel is nice too but its co-ed just fyi. The owner of the place is super nice in providing ingredients for pastry in the morning and making the waffles is a great time to socialize too.
on the down side, its kinda cold tho i wish they have warmer blankets so i kinda woke up a lot at night. and they provide fans for people to use themselves so its kinda noisy/cold when everyone is using them. also its far from downtown/small boat harbor area. so the first day we took a taxi there but the next day we couldn't find a taxi or a ride so we literally walked 5mi back lol. it was a scenic walk tho and good thing it doesn't get dark during the night.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family