“Good Value”

Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Seward
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Best Western. The price was reasonable and the breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the centralized location. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others looking for a good room at a decent price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My stay at the Edgewater Hotel in Seward was excellent. The room was clean and I had an ocean view room. The breakfast was good. The internet was a little slow, so I was not able to connect to some of my school links. However, over all, the stay was excellent!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I spent 2 nights in this hotel. Room was very clean, staff very friendly. I got a room with sea view. They messed up the payment method in my reservation, in return they gave me 1 night for free. The interior is a lofty atrium with a nice sitting area and piano. It is a very short (2min) walk to Sea Life Center, which I highly recommend visiting. Only short term parking permitted right along the street, however staff was telling me the City has not reinforced this law for years. I left the car there for 2 days, no issues. Breakfast is a bit basic and only plastic cutlery offered. Excellent stay altogether.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was a plus. Our room had a balcony that had a great view of Seward. It was also a very short walk to the Sea Life Center and an amazing view. I would book here again if we head back to Seward.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The staff was super friendly, always speaking to us every time we came and went. When they had the time they chatted with us about our day. And gave us tips on where to go to eat and ideas of fun things to do. The room had a wonderful view and we were lucky enough to see a whale swim by one morning. The location was near by the Sea Life Center so we visited often. It was a place we could relax in at the end of the day. We would, and will stay there again during our next visit to Seward.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Nice hotel, not expensive, short walk to water and aquarium. Staff really friendly. Breakfast adequate, but I would suggest going into town, which is only a few minutes walk away.
Certainly would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank samtrip12345
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel is located next to the Aquarium, and is quiet compared to the hotels at the harbor area. Great for us to wind down after a long outdoor activity. There is an interesting public playground nearby (at the waterfront). My children enjoyed playing there.

The room is clean and comfortable. I also like the hotel lobby ambiance: Lots of comfortable, cozy sofa for us to rest on, and the glass roof on top of the hotel lobby gives it a warm feeling.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank TravellerSen
Travellers also viewed these Seward hotels
Harbor 360 Hotel
#5 of 13 in Seward
Murphy's Alaskan Inn
Murphy's Alaskan Inn
#11 of 13 in Seward

Been to Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel

Address: 202 5th Avenue, Seward, AK 99664
Region: United States > Alaska > Seward
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Seward
Price Range: £100 - £248 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Edgewater