Hotel Seward(Seward)
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$279
Nauti Otter(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$258
Orbitz.com
Alaska Creekside Cabins(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Free Internet
US$721
TripAdvisor
Orbitz.com
All reviewssea life centerstreet parkingbest westernsbay view roomsmall balconypartial viewinside roomresurrection bayroom was cleannice hoteldowntown restaurantshotel shuttlefree breakfastshuttle serviceair conditionerdecent breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I chose to stay here at the last minute. I wasn't sure I wanted to drive back to Anchorage after my 6 hour boat tour. I booked an interior room with no windows (except for the frosted glass that overlooks the lobby). My room was clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. It was nice to be able to walk out of the hotel and go across the street to overlook the bay. Breakfast was your standard Best Western breakfast. Lots to choose from with both the hot and cold varieties.
The staff was wonderful, even when they were busy. From check in until check out I felt like a valued guest.
I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

A very nice experience. The location was in a good place for us to be able to walk along the beach and see other activities. Even though the staff was busy with other customers they were quick to provide what ever the need was we had very quickly. Having a breakfast available for us was a plus since it made it easier to start out morning off without having to rush around to go out and look for a place and then having to find a place to park.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family and I stayed here three nights in July. I thought the hotel decor was cheerful, the rooms were clean ,and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom area was a little cramped.
We had a partial bay view which was very nice. The hotel is located in a quiet part of town.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff has been extremely helpful and friendly. The room is average, lacks AC but the hotel provides a fan in the room. There are limited hotels in the Seward area. The Best Western is one of the best places to stay. It is located by the bay. If possible book in advance to get a room with an ocean view. The hotel is pricey, but typical for many Alaskan towns. It may not be a good value for your money, in terms of amenities or ambiance, but it is a clean friendly place that is quiet. We used our rewards to get a free night the last time we stayed there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Gabrielle T
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I'd give it 3 for the hotel itself and 1 star for the view. Room is lovely with a balcony facing the bay, and we could just stay in the room and enjoy the view for a whole day. Lots of breakfast selections. Some of the staff are very nice and helpful and some are not. TV is not easy to use and wifi is painful having to input password dozens of times a day.

Room Tip: Room 309 has great view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple