Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel
US$118
US$99
Sauerdough Lodging(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$155
Harbor 360 Hotel(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$154
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssea life centerstreet parkingbest westernsbay view roomsmall balconypartial viewinside roomroom was cleanresurrection baynice hotelshuttle serviceair conditionerhotel shuttlefree breakfastthe breakfast areacruise shiptrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

In Seward there are not many option to stay. I am picky! I tend to stay in more upscale properties. This hotel is a little over priced for what it is, BUT... in Seward, they can charge that because the options are so limited. The hotel is safe, clean, with a friendly staff. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a view of the harbor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The room was very expensive especially for a Best Western but all decent hotels are expensive in Alaska. The room was very nice. We had a water view on the first floor. We liked the location to downtown Seward. The downtown is very quaint and quiet unlike the other hotels located near all the tours and attractions. We slept with the windows open and was not disturbed by any noise. The room was clean and updated. The free breakfast was above average. Coffee and tea are available all the time along with a coffee maker in the room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The bay view is partial and over parking etc. Not as close to downtown as Holiday Inn (better location and view) but those are the only two hotels I stay in when traveling for business. Very friendly staff. TV is not user friendly. Decent breakfast. I cant say this basic room is worth $230 a night but that is due to demand in summer.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This has to be the friendliest hotel staff we encountered on our vacation. I really got the feeling that they were there for me and not just doing a job. They kept our luggage until it was time to check in, the shuttle service to the ship was great, and they listened when I had to complain about the A/C unit in the room (very loud -- hopefully it was fixed). The location is perfect -- close to the Sea Life center and the shuttle stop. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the harbor for the best view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The only reason I did not complain about the rate was the bay view room with a balcony. Pretty view from the balcony. Slept with the balcony door open. Worth the price but still expensive.I .Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple