“Fabulous stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Seward
Alaska
“Fabulous stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at the Breeze Inn over the holiday weekend. As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by the friendly front desk staff. I told them that I had reservations for two days, with each day being a separate reservation. At first the desk clerk thought I might have to switch rooms, but she worked it so I had the same room for two days. Not knowing what to expect, the room was immaculate with a great view towards the mountains. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, with cable and a refrigerator. The hotel room was quiet, despite overlooking the main road into town. The staff was especially friendly, with a greeting every time I walked through the lobby. I will be staying at the Breeze Inn whenever I get away to Seward for a long weekend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank AKwaterrat
shelly s, Director of Sales at The Breeze Inn, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations and, we look forward to your next visit.
Have a great Summer, from all of us at The Breeze Inn!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Seattle, Wa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Overall okay hotel, nothing to rave about. We were there while on a visit to Kenai Fjords. Good location, close to the harbor. The room was just basic.
Staff was attentive to our requests, but had problems with their cable TV system.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback, It is very much appreciated.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is the perfect place if you are going out from the docks. We had a boat tour booked for the next day. We're able to walk in two minutes to the docks. Hotel was clean and well priced. We had a issue with the internet and there computer consultant happen to be there, and spent the next hour get us back on line, job well done, thanks Joe

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is very much appreciated by everyone here. (even Joe was happy !) We hope you enjoy the rest of your Summer and We hope to see you again.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

We walked in to check availability for one night. The Front Desk agent was very friendly and helpful, got us checked in and recommended things happening around town that evening. The room was very clean and comfortable and overlooked the harbor.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brent R
Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated by all of us, at The Breeze Inn.
Juneau, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Lobby and front section are new and inviting. Old section of hotel is a bit shabby. Of course with a dog we stayed in the old rooms. Room was decent for a pet friendly $69/night price. Room was tired and retro with a slight cigarette smell in the bathroom. Pretty much what I expected so I wasn't disappointed. There are better options in town, but for the price, location, and pet friendly option it was the best choice. I would stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
shelly s, Director of Sales at The Breeze Inn, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback. Since we like to accommodate a wide range of travelers, It is very helpful for people to know what we have, to suit their needs. We also have new deluxe rooms for those in need for nicer accommodations. We are Glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed here on an extended vacation due to falling in love with the town. The hotel staff was very kind and satisfied all of my requests. I stayed here a few years ago and it wasn't as pleasant as it is now. At a fairly reasonable price I will be staying here again on my next visit.

• Stayed March 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed here briefly overnight on a trip to see a family member. The room was very clean and simplistic. Beds aren't very comfortable but it's better than sleeping on the floor or in the car. Because we stayed in the offseason, our hotel wing was incredibly quiet, which was very needed after a long da's travel. In the morning my family and I ate at the hotel's cafe. My advice- if you can find elsewhere to grab a bite, I would definitely recommend doing so. Our food was worse quality than what you would find at a Denny's, and there wasn't even real coffee. It will be quite awhile before I'm ever persuaded to return, I'm afraid.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family