Excellent hotel! They have a free shuttle that picks you up and drops you off at popular spots. They also have free dvd rental, a lodge with a fire place, computers, cafe and a fantastic bar and restaurant. All of the locals eat at the restaurant and there are several local beers on tap. If you have time you really should do their $29 Exit Glacier Tour. You could visit the glacier on your own but their tour really is superb. I walked away feeling I learned and saw more for $29 dollars than I thought I would my whole time in Seward. This was the highlight of our trip. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seward Windsong Lodge offers a peaceful escape in a glacial river valley surrounded by towering mountains. An ideal place for your next meeting, wedding or special event. Serving fresh seafood, tasty burgers, gourmet pizzas and a variety of ales on tap. Free shuttle service to the Seward Small Boat Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seward Windsong Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seward Windsong Hotel Seward
- Seward Windsong Lodge Alaska