Stayed in the suite with our 2 children. Loved the day bed with trundle. We had a queen bed, 1 kid had a queen bed and the other had a king (day+trundle). Jacuzzi tub was a big hit with the kids as well. There was a microwave and fridge in our room, which is extremely helpful for us. Having our kids in separate beds made for very happy kids and even happier parents. Breakfast was not included (but found it rarely is in Alaska), but the expresso shop had muffins, yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, scones, and plenty of options for our family. Shuttle service was able to get us anywhere we needed to be and the drivers were very friendly. Just a couple miles outside of town, but a beautiful resort with an excellent restaurant and another restaurant (within waking distance) just down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seward Windsong Lodge offers a peaceful escape in a glacial river valley surrounded by towering mountains. An ideal place for your next meeting, wedding or special event. Serving fresh seafood, tasty burgers, gourmet pizzas and a variety of ales on tap. Free shuttle service to the Seward Small Boat Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seward Windsong Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seward Windsong Hotel Seward
- Seward Windsong Lodge Alaska