Its a rustic lodge nestled in the woods. By no means luxurious but just ok . Close to EXIT Glacier. Dont go on hotel bus-they charge $28.00 to take you 8 miles -use your own car. Fair service. Can get very hot and stuffy in the rooms. Resurrection river is across from the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seward Windsong Lodge offers a peaceful escape in a glacial river valley surrounded by towering mountains. An ideal place for your next meeting, wedding or special event. Serving fresh seafood, tasty burgers, gourmet pizzas and a variety of ales on tap. Free shuttle service to the Seward Small Boat Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Seward Windsong Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seward Windsong Hotel Seward
- Seward Windsong Lodge Alaska