Seward Windsong Lodge is in a glacial river valley, 7 miles to Exit Glacier, about 2 miles to the town. We drove to there from Denali Park so it was a convenience place for us to spend one night before the Kenai Fjords Tour next morning. We loved the lodge built by wood, including all furniture so our room smelled like fresh pin trees. The clean room had a rustic appearance with all modem comfort, equipped with a refrigerator. We had a second floor room with a deck, very relaxing and quit. The staffs were friendly. We did not eat in the lodge. We went to the next door restaurant “Exit Glacie Salmon Bake” had a wonderful seafood dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seward Windsong Lodge offers a peaceful escape in a glacial river valley surrounded by towering mountains. An ideal place for your next meeting, wedding or special event. Serving fresh seafood, tasty burgers, gourmet pizzas and a variety of ales on tap. Free shuttle service to the Seward Small Boat Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seward Windsong Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seward Windsong Hotel Seward
- Seward Windsong Lodge Alaska