The lobby (a separate bldg from the lodges) of the Windsong is very nice, however, the room interiors are average, at best. Everything in Seward is overpriced in relation to what you get but I thought the Windsong was in particular not a good value. The Exit Glacier Lodge down the street was a much better value for similar accommodations.
Still, Seward is a great town to visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seward Windsong Lodge offers a peaceful escape in a glacial river valley surrounded by towering mountains. An ideal place for your next meeting, wedding or special event. Serving fresh seafood, tasty burgers, gourmet pizzas and a variety of ales on tap. Free shuttle service to the Seward Small Boat Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seward Windsong Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seward Windsong Hotel Seward
- Seward Windsong Lodge Alaska