We enjoyed our stay here even though we were not close to town or to where we would be boarding our ship - The Statendam. Front desk staff was very service oriented and the free transportation to downtown was great. We took the shuttle into town on Saturday night for dinner and Mass and even though we could have taken shuttle back, we stayed a bit longer than we had planned and took a $10 cab ride back. There's also a great Greek/Italian restaurant in town!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seward Windsong Lodge offers a peaceful escape in a glacial river valley surrounded by towering mountains. An ideal place for your next meeting, wedding or special event. Serving fresh seafood, tasty burgers, gourmet pizzas and a variety of ales on tap. Free shuttle service to the Seward Small Boat Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Seward Windsong Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seward Windsong Hotel Seward
- Seward Windsong Lodge Alaska