“Interesting range of coffee drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Sea Bean

The Sea Bean
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Seward
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: coffee, wireless, lunch, breakfast
Falls Church, Virginia
“Interesting range of coffee drinks”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had the blackbeard...a chocolate, vanilla, and caramel mocha. Excellent and not too sweet. Good vibe to the cafe, relaxed environment. They had food that sounded good, but i didn't try any. Good range of options though.

Visited September 2013

Anchorage, Alaska
“Great for a relaxing dessert”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

After dinner we decided to treat the kids to dessert. We came across the Sea Bean. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and the girl working there was super friendly! My kids LOVED the treats (As did my husband!). I would recommend their desserts!

Visited August 2013
salt lake city, ut
“Nice hangout and good wi-fi”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've been here a few times and enjoy the space the sit, get online and sip coffee. I've had mixed experiences with everything else. Every time I've ordered a sandwich something has been missing and rather than let me know before making the sandwich I get the incomplete sandwich. I personally would rather have a chance to change my mind rather than get 'almost' what I ordered. I'd also like a napkin to accompany my sandwich sometime. It's nice that the sandwich gets delivered to the table but that almost seems pointless when I always have to get up to go to the counter for a napkin anyway.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank skiqueen73
Carmel, Indiana
“Wow!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This little place (with WiFi) has the best sandwiches ever! I have only had the grilled ones, but they were great. A good place to stop for coffee, tea or a muffin while touring!

Visited July 2013
Larkspur, Colorado
“Cute Place with Wi-Fi and Nice Views from Windowfront”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I liked the Sea Bean for coffee and wi-fi, the food not so much. I had the salmon and bagel but it was served cold and hard but that was another story and the staff was uninterested in delivering a good customer experience. If you want to surf the internet in a nice atmosphere this is a cool place.

• Visited July 2013