“Wow Gelato!”
Review of Sweet Darlings

Sweet Darlings
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Seward
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

I had never had gelato before, but I am a fan now!! The service was great. I had a couple scoops and decided that wasn't enough. I went back and they made me a malt out the double chocolate chip. Super good stuff!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Sweet, caught my and my sons' attention immediately. We went here after our time spent at the Alaska Sea Museum. Sweet darlings is located on the Main Street in downtown Seward. We went in and were immediately drawn to the gelato. They had my favorite (Stratchaella-chocolate chip). It was just as I remembered it. So good (why there isn't a bigger market for gelato in the US is beyond me). In fact the entire family had a cup of gelato. All the flavors tried, mint chip, cookies and cream, Stratchaella were all extremely good.

They also had the other things such had hand made candies such as fudge, butter cups etc. We did not try any of those, although we wanted to. The prices appeared to be in line with other hand made sweet treat candy stores. Good place to stop for a sweet tooth fix or for a dessert.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

This is a wonderful little candy, trinket shop that will take you back to being a kid. No way to eat everything without requiring a wheelbarrow so I settled for fudge and salt water taffy. The popcorn was my favorite! We will be back!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

My friend and I each had 2 scoops of gelato. We lived all the flavors we tried. It was made in small batches so tasted really fresh. I am not a big ice cream eater so I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked their gelato.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Great pomegranate sorbet, good Peach Sorbet and very good chocolates. We went in on a whim and were not disappointed

Been to Sweet Darlings? Share your experiences!