“Amazing Gelato”
Review of Sweet Darlings

Sweet Darlings
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Seward
Reviewed 8 August 2013

It's a pity I was only here for 3 months, I've never had Gelato before. Many flavors that can be made into smoothies! Friendly staff who knew me very well after a while, I went as often as I could to try the many flavors before returning home; coffee and candy sold there as well; I highly recommend stopping here for a treat!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stopped there for coffee during a brief visit to Seward. Nice place. Friendly staff. Good coffee.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I had always wanted to try gelato, and it was wonderful. The atmosphere is great, and the staff is very friendly. There is also numorous candies to get and great coffee.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The Gelato was sooo good that we had it after lunch and after dinner the same day. Tasty and lots of flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We stopped here twice in 3 days and each time the service was good and the gelato was tasty. Prices are reasonable.

Been to Sweet Darlings? Share your experiences!