“Quaint little sweets shop in downtown Seward...Incredible Chocolate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Darlings

Sweet Darlings
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Seward
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
“Quaint little sweets shop in downtown Seward...Incredible Chocolate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2014

A big selection of the most delectable chocolates....the lemon and cherry chocolates were to die for! Definitely worth a stop!

“Small portion control”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

I like the flavors of the gelato
But the portion is so rediculous
Small. They use a flat spoon to scoop a small amount into the cone. I paid for two scoops and get one it !!!word to the owner : just give us big scoops and charge us more !!! I don't care what it costs. Just give us a decent scoop with a real Ice cream scoop please !! Quit being a cheap scape ! If there was a competitor in town I would go there !! But there isn't !

Seattle, Washington
“One word. Gelato.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I can't critique their other products as I didn't try them. I love gelato (and ice cream, frozen custard etc) so when I saw their sign, I had to stop in. Tried it, loved it and came back every day that I was in Seward. My favorites were pineapple, peach and limoncello.

Somerset, Wisconsin
“Keep walking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I love chocolate so I wanted to try there's. We stepped to the counter ordered a 6 piece box then ordered gelato. The gelato for a small up is $4.50 - yikes. We tried 2 of the truffles we ordered and there the box away. Choc chip cookie dough and lemon truffle were gross and pasty. If ur a chocolate lover, keep walking. The gelato isn't worth the money.

columbus, oh
“Gelato goodness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stopped here every day of our 3 nights in Seward, including at 10:00 in the morning on our way out of town for their delicious gelato. Favorite flavors included a tart limoncello, pineapple, and blood orange. We loved that we could mix two flavors in the small cup. The girls working there were friendly and efficient, even when very busy. I removed one star because they didn't have plain chocolate and because it was a bit expensive- even for Seward.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Sweet Darlings? Share your experiences!