“yummy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

love food trucks. liked the school bus 'indoor seating.' yummy garlic fries and service was very friendly. reminds me of hawaii--just a bit chillier in the parking lot.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank travelingmom855

Dallas, Georgia
“Cute place, below average food!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I thought we had found a jewel, super cute little place on the side of the road. Ordered burgers and fries. The burgers were pre pattied and tasted like they were cooked earlier in the day and heated up. The fries were ok. Would not go back - and really wanted to like this place.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank oneofakindga
Seward, Alaska
“Great Flavor and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I live in Seward. In the winter, places to dine are few because a lot of the town shuts down. I always look forward to summer because Red's Burgers will open. Just had my first burger for the summer and it was by far the BEST BURGER I have had since last summer when I ate at Red's. I have tried many places in town but none compare. I love Red's #1 burger. The fries and Shakes are never a disappointment either. I always get nice and full and usually have to have help from my husband finishing my meal (although he's pretty full himself).
Great food
Great service
Always worth the money

1 Thank Amber P
Delano, Minnesota
“Unique lunch stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We ordered two burgers, fries and a drink. Plus a chocolate a shake after.

Burgers:
Meat tasted like a mexican burger. Probably how it was processed. Maybe that's a plus for you. For me it was a negative. I had a bacon burger so the bacon helped mask the odd taste.

Fries:
We had an order of reg and garlic. The regular were a little bland, but not bad. The garlic were tasty.

Drink: Pop was so flat I asked to trade it in for a shake. The gal mentioned the machine wasn't working properly. It was pretty bad.

Shake: Paid the extra money to upgrade our bad drink to a shake. Chocolate was delicious!

Overall, 7/10 would visit again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Bunnies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Red's has a decent burger, but you can also feed the bunnies that roam nearby. The owner even gave us bread to feed to the bunnies. Very friendly & fun outdoor dining by a bus.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Kris T

Been to Red's? Share your experiences!