“Worth the Wait!”

Red's
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stopped by Reds to have a hamburger and there were approximately 10 people ahead. We enjoy these hamburgers so much, we gladly waited. Once you have had a burger from Reds hopefully you would wait too.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Very unique setting and a great value. The BLT was maple syrup bacon, lots of tomatoes, and ample lettuce. You have to try it to appreciate it.

1  Thank Kyle D
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stopped in and got two burgers and two shakes for 42 bucks. Burger was decent should have known it was coming well done when they did not ask how I wanted it cooked. Garlic fries were decent just regular fries with garlic minced sauce over top. Peanut butter shake was better than strawberry for sure. It was good not great and about 50 percent more than most places in the lower 48. I see there is another burger place that went under right across the street from this one ...Al's. I read the reviews and I would have to say maybe they were having an off day when we went because totally unremarkable in my opinion. I think maybe if you catch them on a good day you will get the best burger of your life but I think that consistency is also key. Even mcdonalds has predictably consistent bad food. I might try this place again because its possible was just busy and had off day unlike the smoke shack that served a sandwich so vile it was inedible this burger was just decent not great.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great burgers, keep your eye out for this one! It's easy to miss. Wide variety of burgers and wild meat as well as shakes.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

While on land tour we stopped in Seward for lunch our guide never suggested Red's but found reviews on trip advisor (thank god). Kids and husband tried burgers, which they loved but I ordered fish and chips, best I ate on our 2 week Alaskan trip. Besides the good food, the views from this little side road bus mobile was wonder along with they friendly staff, this is a great place. It's off the main road so you may need to ask for help finding this place you may walk right by it their place are buses!

Been to Red's? Share your experiences!