“Must do just because!”

Red's
Ranked #17 of 50 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Restaurant seating is in a converted school bus. Burgers were excellent and seems to be where the locals go. Place your order at the kitchen window then seat yourself on the bus. Didn't have one but the shakes looked awesome.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We came here, not quite sure what to expect. One thing to note, they only take cash. We ended up having to walk to the bank nearby before we ordered, and the food isn't cheap. But for both me and my friend, it was very worth it. Got a regular bacon cheeseburger the first time, and came back again to try Elk. It's also one of the few places I've been to that actually has pineapple milkshakes on the menu! I have to order it off menu from Dairy Queen usually and that is nowhere as good as this was. The woman who took our order (I think she might have said she was the owner, but couldn't quite hear?) was extremely nice and recognized us when we came back a few days later. One of the few restaurants I've missed after I got back from a vacations.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My family ate here last week. We had burgers, loaded fries, milkshakes and a kids meal. The staff was so friendly and the food was delicious!! Their seating is on a school bus which at first I was thinking I am not eating in there as we pulled up. But, once I checked it out it was SO clean and there were actual booths inside, it was so cool. When my husband got to conversing with one of the staff members and mentioned we had a dog traveling with us they gave us a few dog treats to bring back to her which we thought was awesome! I definitely recommend stopping here to eat. We probably would of missed it but our cabin had a book of good local eats and this place was mentioned.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We enjoyed our garlic burger, but wow, you never saw so much garlic! We tried the veggie burger on our second visit, which was also good. Great milkshakes and fries, both regular and sweet potato. Friendly service. Where else do you eat on a school bus?

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Couldn't finish my burger and fries, there was so much of it. Made a great snack for later. Food is made to order, and you can dine outside or on the bus. Cash only.

Been to Red's? Share your experiences!