“First night, first place we ate.”
Review of Christo's Palace - CLOSED

Christo's Palace
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family owned restaurant specializing in pasta,steaks,seafood,pizza, homemade specials in a casual and friendly atmosphere.We have been in business for twenty years providing year round service to the good people of Seward and visitors alike.Our hours are 11am to 10pm all year round with the exception of December when we typically close for a month for Holidays.
Hinton, Oklahoma
“First night, first place we ate.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This restraunt was the first place we stopped in after arriving in Seward. We ordered the Mama Mia pizza and ale. It was delicious and staff was very professional and nice.

• Visited June 2014

Novi, Michigan
“Bucket of Crab!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Three adults in our group...gandering through the menu, when we spotted the 3lb bucket of assorted Alaska Crab! Meal highlight of the Seward trip! Atmosphere is nothing special, but when your eyes are glazed over following the crab-feast...who cares?!

Visited May 2014
Ocean Gate, New Jersey
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food at Christo's was very good, the service was also very good. The prices were also not bad considering the prices of food in Alaska. Christo's has a variety of food, I had Mexican food, my wife had seafood, both were excellent. They also offered pizza, that looked pretty good when it came out.

Visited May 2014
Thank Flyerno.one
Tennessee
“Crab, crab, crab!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I decided to split the crab bucket (3 lbs of 3 different kind of crab) plus corn and potatoes.... This bucket was so large that we couldn't finish eating it all (that was after we gave my sister some crab legs too)... Great food, great price, and friendly staff - if we lived around Seward we would be regulars!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Palmer, Alaska
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Well I'm do disappointed! I visited this place last year and the pizza was amazing even though it was pricey. This year wow all I can say is I would have rather ate at home and had a box pizza. No other guest in establishment---was a bad sign. Calamarie was horrible. Salad was lettuce and a cucumber with a big price. Will not visit again. Food substandard, expensive. Lots of bars in Seward---this one one if the family restaurants. Sad. Go order subway and enjoy a picnic table ---- will be better, cheaper and happier!