“Super burgers.”
Review of Christo's Palace - CLOSED

Christo's Palace
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned restaurant specializing in pasta,steaks,seafood,pizza, homemade specials in a casual and friendly atmosphere.We have been in business for twenty years providing year round service to the good people of Seward and visitors alike.Our hours are 11am to 10pm all year round with the exception of December when we typically close for a month for Holidays.
Ivanhoe, California
“Super burgers.”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Located right across from the Sea Life Center, my husband and I really enjoyed our burgers for dinner. They must charcoal them and they were delicious. My husband had a side of fries and I chose onion rings. Lots of people were eating pizza. They had a nice dinner menu, too, but we just felt like a good burger.

Visited August 2014

Bosch en Duin
“At best a pizza place but not a restaurant”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

What to say about this place. Mixed feelings. The setting in itself is not too bad. However we couldn't define the atmosphere. It is just anoter restaurant offering pizza's and a few other dishes. Ordering our drinks and food we waited. The waiter was nice and did a good job but wasn't supported by the kitchen.
I ordered hot tea but got water that wasn't even luke warm. Made the waiter aware of it and asked boiled water. The second pot was exactly the same. Explained one can't get a decent cup of tea out of "cold" water but dish water. He tried again but after the third attempt I gave up and ordered a pine apple drink. Got this one for free. Steak was average at best. My party judged their meals as okay but nothing more than that.
We believe it is a pizze place but for sure not a restaurant.
We certainly will not come back here for dinner.

• Visited August 2014
Tulsa
“Waterfront dining”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a good seafood place right on the water. There is nothing special about the decor. We had a good seafood meal and the service was fine. We did have a long wait as this is a very popular place to eat so wait times can be long.

Visited August 2014
Somerset, Wisconsin
“Should've tried the pizza”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner after hearing that Seward loved good and all places are good. I looked at a few reviews and figured I was going to great spot. Our server mentioned that they are known for pizza but we figured seafood considering we are in Alaska. Should've had the pizza. We had over done nachos, Sysco clam chowder, cold grilled seafood platter served with fresh out of the can beans and jasmine rice with out of the can pea addition. If they were charging less money for canned food I wouldn't have felt so insulted. My father had the chicken artichoke pasta and it was just ok. I don't recommend and won't go back.

1 Thank kruezers
Melbourne, Florida
“Good meal”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

5 adults ages 47-72... The waiter asked for ID when I ordered my beer... I'm the youngest at 47. I thought it was funny and said "sure"... Then he asked to see each and every ID at out table when they ordered their drinks... ODD!! Fortunately we were able to overcome this strange start to our meal and have a little fun with our waiter. The guys split the crab pot, all wished there was more snow crab in the bucket, but were satisfied with enough food and flavor. My sister and I got other dishes... Blackened salmon and a giro... They were good too. Overall it was a good meal, spent in a nice place, in a beautiful town... And not too expensive.