“Great Atmosphere, Food and Service”

Exit Glacier Salmon Bake
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We ate at the Salmon Bake before heading to Exit Glacier. The restaurant was clean and had great character. The food was very good. My wife ordered the king crab legs and I had the salmon bake. Our server was very attentive and the prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend a visit with your partner or family.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I called in here at 8 pm following a very long day on the Glacier . Very busy and no free tables but was happy to sit at a lovely bar table.
The batman was a really friendly guy, took my food and beer order, couldn't have been nicer. The beer was great. I ordered the Salmon bake with fries and salad and it was delicious, really tasty salmon , excellent fries and fresh salad, best meal I've had in Seward and I will be returning fir my last night .
Great atmosphere. Really homely , made to feel very welcome, what more can you want .

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great little place. The food was excellent and priced very reasonable. We found this on the last night we were in town since it is out of town on the road to the glacier. We were so sorry we had not discovered it sooner. If we had we would have eaten there a few more times. I highly encourage everyone to try it out.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We hit the Salmon Bake after a hike & checking out Yelp & Trip Advisor reviews. We got the reindeer sausage sandwich & the halibut sandwich and both were really good! Service was ok. Would recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had the salmon and the reindeer sausage sandwiches and they were excellent! That night they had a salmon dip special and it too was outstanding. Service was paced nicely. If you had hungry kids, it may have been tough to keep them settled, but it was just the wife and I so we enjoyed the pace. The pickles from the pickle barrel were really good! Very "Alaskany" for out of state visitors from the Lower 48.