We were a family of four, and we stayed in the room with two large beds for two nights. Although we were on the first floor, the room was clean, it was moderately spacious, the beds were big enough for two adults to share, but the best had to be the tv; lots of channels!
The breakfast was simple yet adequate. There was coffee and a selection of tea sachets, some packaged fruit juices, plain and raisin bagels which could be toasted or eaten with cheese/butter spreads. There were also packaged fruit danishes which were really handy to take on the National Park cruise.
Location was near to the train depot and National Park cruises harbour, just a ten minute walk. Walking to the other end of Seward (the Sealife Centre) took about twenty minutes, which we aren't complaining about. In overall we were satisfied with this hotel and would return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Motel is located within a short walk to the Seward boat harbor. Offering great value for our customers. Our rooms all have queen beds, coffee makers, microwaves & refrigerators. Half of our rooms offer a spectacular view of Resurrection Bay, some with balconies. We also offer a Gas Barbeque Grill for our guests and a freezer for your fish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Murphy's Alaskan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Alaskan Hotel Seward
- Murphys Hotel Seward
- Murphy's Alaskan Inn Seward, Alaska