WHATS GOOD: clean, convenient location waterfront just across road, restaurants and tour departures very close. 15-20 minute walk to town
WHAT'S BAD: if on the bottom floor of the 2 story building, bring ear plugs, folks above us sounded like they we're coming through the ceiling, when they ran water could hear it clearly in our room, and I'm not a light sleeper. Also had a big 3" spider in bathroom, room was really hot even with heater off, no staff to answer operator line at 11pm, not sure when they logout.
WHAT'S OK: simple continental type breakfast food juice, bagels, yogurt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Motel is located within a short walk to the Seward boat harbor. Offering great value for our customers. Our rooms all have queen beds, coffee makers, microwaves & refrigerators. Half of our rooms offer a spectacular view of Resurrection Bay, some with balconies. We also offer a Gas Barbeque Grill for our guests and a freezer for your fish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Murphy's Alaskan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Alaskan Hotel Seward
- Murphys Hotel Seward
- Murphy's Alaskan Inn Seward, Alaska