The worst aspect of our 2 night stay in Murphy's Inn, as others have observed, was the noise. Our first floor room in the new block suffered from being able to hear every footstep in the room above us with the added distraction of frequent plumbing sounds. Not conducive to a good night's sleep.
Our bedroom was large, light and well equipped but the bathroom was tiny and the room wifi sketchy. Not a bargain for just short of $200 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's Motel is located within a short walk to the Seward boat harbor. Offering great value for our customers. Our rooms all have queen beds, coffee makers, microwaves & refrigerators. Half of our rooms offer a spectacular view of Resurrection Bay, some with balconies. We also offer a Gas Barbeque Grill for our guests and a freezer for your fish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Murphy's Alaskan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s Alaskan Hotel Seward
- Murphys Hotel Seward
- Murphy's Alaskan Inn Seward, Alaska