Great place to stay if your in Seward. My family of 6 stayed in two of the cabins. The location is perfect for those wanting to be surrounded by nature with close proximity to town. The owner, Tim went out of his way to ensure our stay was memorable. He even went as far as helping me scout the perfect location to fish for Reds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Alaska Creekside Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward