“Great Family Getaway”

Alaska Creekside Cabins
Eagle River, Alaska
“Great Family Getaway”
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Great place to stay if your in Seward. My family of 6 stayed in two of the cabins. The location is perfect for those wanting to be surrounded by nature with close proximity to town. The owner, Tim went out of his way to ensure our stay was memorable. He even went as far as helping me scout the perfect location to fish for Reds!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JCinAK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
England
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We really enjoyed staying at Alaska Creekside Cabins and would not hesitate to stay here again. Our cabin, Burl, was really cozy and comfortable. The bathroom/toilet were a few seconds walk away and always very clean (I loved the radio being on! It's a great touch). Thanks Tim for all your help while we were there - especially for suggesting Jim Craig's flightseeing trip. It was totally worth it and I got to see my tidewater glacier! For anyone looking for great accomodation in Seward, stay at the Cabins.

• Stayed June 2011
Eagle River, Alaska
Reviewed 30 May 2011

had a very good time, and the host was very friendly and Knowledgeable of surrounding sites, and activities for entire family. cabins were very clean, and priced right.
I would recommend this to everyone, and am coming back again and again

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank shawj
Los Angeles
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Very unique and memorable experience!

My wife was initially apprehensive being city folks and having no bathroom in our cabin. She was so scared and concerned that we had to walk to the common bathroom area esp at night. We got around it by carving out a little "potty" from a 1 gallon water jug that we used at night and just emptied in the morning.

Place was very clean and very homey. We felt like we're camping.

My kids had fun feeding the ducks and watching the salmon swim by. We gathered by the fire pit at night and had a wonderful family bonding. We even saw the black bear feeding on salmon one morning.

Place is a short drive to the Glacier Park and Seward harbor.

It was a very unique experience!... glad we picked this place over staying in a regular hotel.

Very unique Alaskan experience! ....We love it!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Berkeley, California
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I stayed at Creekside in the Miner’s Cabin for 3 nights in July 2010 and couldn’t be happier with my stay! I went back and forth between booking a hotel in Seward and booking a cabin and was so happy that I decided on Creekside. The setting was really peaceful, the Miner’s Cabin sat right on Clear Creek, and I was equally close to Seward and Exit Glacier. I was traveling by myself after a business trip, and Tim and Frankie went out of their way to make me feel welcome—gave great recommendations for activities around Seward, invited me in for dinner, and were friendly and laidback. My cabin was very clean, and the shared bathrooms were spotless…I would take Creekside’s shared bathrooms over a hotel bathroom without a doubt. For half the price of a hotel in Seward, Creekside Cabins offers a relaxing and memorable experience. Wish I could have stayed longer; I plan on returning this summer!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Indianapolis
Reviewed 19 February 2011

We absolutely loved our stay here. The cabin was perfect and the bathrooms were in amazing shape! Bathrooms and showers are very clean! We loved sitting outside our cabin and watching the salmon in the stream and all of mother nature around. Perfect location! Close to the Glacier and close to town. The owner is extremely nice and we would, without hesitation, recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Came to Seward to run the Lost Lake Run . Stayed in the cabin/ it was GREAT !! loved it/ had the best time...hope i can go back again one day

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends